Bitscape is one of the trustworthy technology partners who turn your business innovation ideas into reality. At Bitscape we combine your unique needs with technology and strategy to rapidly realize your business goals.
Microsoft Azure applies a specialized operating system, which is known as Microsoft Azure, to run its “fabric layer”.
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform which facilitates the quick build, deployment and management of application across a global network of Microsoft –managed datacenters.
Windows Azure : it is a cloud-computing infrastructure and platform which is known as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) for creating, deploying and managing applications through a global network of Microsoft- managed datacenters. It is a service from Microsoft allowing companies to host their applications in the Cloud so they don’t require purchasing or managing their own servers.
Advantages with Windows Azure:
- Fund savings and Quick Scalability – with the Windows Azure, companies need to pay for the resources which their applications are using. Whether a company requires increasing its number of users or its data storage, for example, Microsoft can simply adjust their rate, making it extremely convenient and scalable. With this “pay-as-you-go” approach, business only pay for the amount of space which they need, instead of having to pay for the empty storage at the maximum amount which they may never use. Further, companies using Windows Azure need not to buy, manage, administer performance maintenance, configure hardware and operating system, and pay the electricity costs for their own machines, lot of savings of time and money.
- Trustworthy – in addition to cost savings and quick scalability, another most awesome advantage of Windows Azure and Iaas/PaaS model is its trustworthiness. Windows services are offered from cloud data centers which have multiple built-in redundancies. If company’s one server crashes then a company’s applications will automatically run on another server in the data centre.
- Simple and easy upgrades: Microsoft Azure supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third party software and system. Latest application upgrade can be easily added.
Bitscape Azure consultants can assist your organization to determine whether Microsoft Azure is the model for your business – working with you to identify your requirement for a successful move into the cloud.
Bitscape is a partner of Microsoft Azure. We can assist you to plan and deploy efficient migration onto various Microsoft cloud services. Microsoft is accessible as both Platform-as-a –Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure- as-a-Service – Microsoft Azure recommends Virtualization through its mature Hyper-V technology. For the Microsoft Azure projects, we have been noticed that small organizations can benefit from the economies of scale. While in the case of large scale implementations, we have observed that cloud services like Microsoft Azure allow companies to cut their IT “Maintenance” and increase their productivity.
Features of Windows Azure IaaS include:
- Extremely available and scalable.
- Complete SQL Server functionality.
- Capability Hybrid service and application infrastructure.
- Strong health metrics dashboards.
- Enterprise grade support.
Windows Azure IaaS is well managed compute service which provides complete control of the OS and the application platform stack to the application developers and IT Professional which is analogous to Hyper-V and other virtualization platforms. The element of deployment is at the granularity of a virtual machine. Your organization can deploy virtual machines for the development with the help of IT Professionals. Although developers get complete control of the stack at the time of design, still the deployment needs to consider the systematic qualities of the application influenced by the storage, virtual networking and managed services ecosystem which surrounds it. While IaaS provides design time portability, in meantime the application may take advantage of the managed services which will impact its overall portability.
The powerful capability of IaaS facilitates your business access to:
- On-demand infrastructure which scales and adapts to your changing business needs.
- Deployment, development and scaling options for any web application.
- Provide fast and easy way to create mobile apps.
- The capability to develop and test application faster, at lower cost, with the flexibility to deploy as per requirement.
- Durable cloud storage, backup, scalable and recovery solutions for any data.
Microsoft Azure Backup is a key component of Microsoft’s Azure cloud services. Multiple users can use the cloud service which allows data to be backed up to the Azure cloud. Azure reinstates on-premise or other offsite backup solution and offers world-class reliability, security and competitiveness.
Azure Backup is scalable clarification which protects your application data with zero capital investment and minimal operating costs.
Widows Azure Backup is based on cloud backup solution for Windows Server which allows files and folders to be backed up and recovered from the cloud, and facilitates off-site protection against data loss. Azure Backup helps IT administrators and developers with the option to back up and protect critical data in easy recoverable way from any location without spending any hardware cost.
Windows Azure Backup is created on the Windows Azure Platform and uses Windows Azure blob storage for storing customer data. Windows server utilizes the downloadable Windows Azure Backup Agent to transfer file and folder data securely and efficiently to the Windows Azure Backup Service.
Besides facilitating cloud backup for Windows Server, Windows Azure Backup Services also offers ability to backup data from System Centre Data Protection Manger and Windows Server Essentials, to the cloud.
Objectives for Azure Backup
These days’ organizations are increasingly using Azure Backup as prices, reliability, integrity and data management offers a compelling solution for their backup needs.
- The reliability, flexibility and safety by Azure Backup deliver a enhanced quality of service than other solutions in the same price band.
- Azure Backup is an element of a larger Azure suite with complementary world-class Azure services.
- Periodically Incremental data changes are sent to Azure backup using compression, and encryption delivering efficiency and longer retention.
- Azure backup has unique feature that all the effort related to backup management is left to Microsoft rather than to customer.
- There is no downtime involved during virtual machine backup.
- Recovery points are accessible for easy restore in the Azure Backup vault.
The advantage which Azure facilitates is, in a sense, fairly straightforward.
The Windows Azure Backup performance backups by tracking file and makes block level changes only by transferring the changed blocks, so it reduces the storage and bandwidth utilization. Azure Backup uses storage efficiently by only storing the changes.
In today’s business priorities are shifting. The most important and greater focus is being placed on accelerating the growth of your business with reducing the cost of maintaining your applications and legacy systems and shifting your resources to higher value, innovative projects. Windows Azure has become premier solution to concentrating these business needs. As a leading cloud platform, Windows Azure offers a convincing set of features and capabilities to realize the benefits of cloud computing.
Bitscape, an elite Microsoft partner and member of the Azure Circle program, offers dedicate global solutions for providing enterprise-level. Azure services meet your unique goals and requirements.
One of the large company Microsoft, which has extensive experience of managing large data centers, are offering customers to “rent” data capacity. This is one of the most immense news for the companies which want to focus on their core business application and not worry about the underlying platform. Microsoft cloud platform offering is called Windows Azure.
Bitscape offers a full suite of services including:
- Realize the benefits of cloud and identify applications best suited for Azure.
- Shift workloads, transfer the existing applications and extend on-premise applications to Azure.
- Convert the applications and deploy to Azure.
- Development, designing and test public or hybrid application on Azure.
- Re-deployment or deployment packaged applications on Azure in a public, private or hybrid.
- Provide dedicated, skill excellence, global support team.
- Securing cloud deployment with an advanced protection, monitoring, governance and automation.
Benefits of Bitscape Application Services for Windows Azure include:
- Outstanding relationship with Microsoft, translating into deeper insight and early access to new features and capabilities.
- Solution centers with excellence skillful assistance where you can explore issues like performance, security and governance.
- Group of skilled, dedicated professionals who specialize in Windows Azure deployments.
We at Bitscape, make sure you achieve the benefits of Windows Azure is cost-effective.