Many people are not aware of this new term ‘Nintex Form’ but they actually are a really important part of the data world. Most of you might be wondering what exactly are Nintex Forms. Well, there are the providers of a certain interface between the user and the persistent data. The Nintex form surface offers the user an ability to provide the different structure s data entry like the list boxes, check boxes and other.
An Introduction to Nintex Forms
The basic idea of the Nintex forms is to provide the user with an opportunity to put in the data entry designs such as check boxes and list boxes. The Nintex Development Services also include validation of the data entry, and enabling the users to send data to the storage units such as the database. The Nintex Forms are created or designed to function accordingly with the Nintex Workflow and the lists of Microsoft SharePoint.
Understanding the functioning of the Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow can be fairly easy as well as complicating. That is why there is the Nintex Consulting Service that provides you an in-depth knowledge of the functions of Nintex Workflow SharePoint 2013.
Data Collection with the Help Of User Interface
A Nintex form provides different features for getting the input of the user and these features include:
- An easy interaction method. The Nintex forms generally provide a simple and easy method of interaction just by entering the data.
- Focusing on the entering of data into the lists of the SharePoint. This is one of the more important functions of the Nintex forms is to put the primary focus on the collection of the data.
- A Nintex form uses different conventional method for controlling, like the people and date picker, the drop-down list and many other such traditional and familiar method that the users already know about, so that the interaction can be afamiliar one.
- Even with the open ending of the underlying data, the data entry mask that is provided by the Nintex forms is helpful in guiding the user to enter important information in a professional and experienced way.
- The Nintex form is capable of validating on a particular entry for the checking of the data for some errors such as the format and other different stuff.
- The Nintex forms also trigger the interaction in response to the different events that are mentioned in the Nintex forms. The purpose of this is to make sure that the form can be dynamically adjusted to the data entry requirements and also is able to display the additional information and much more.
- Creations of calculations become very easy with the help of the data entered in these forms.
- The visibility factor of some elements in the form can be altered as well, based on the form events.
The Nintex forms basically exist in a relation to the user that is using SharePoint, the form and the other different sources of the data. Other different sources of data collected from the external database, the web or any other lists described in SharePoint can be included in the form by the user.
We know that the Nintex form exists in a relation to SharePoint. And the data that is acquired is stored in the list of SharePoint after being processed by the Nintex Form. And the SharePoint list stores that data in the Microsoft SQL.
Finally, the form exists in relation to SharePoint. The data collected and processed by the form is stored a SharePoint list, which in turn stores the data in Microsoft SQL.
The Nintex Forms and SharePoint Lists
The Nintex Forms Development actually focuses the user input into a certain record in the list of the share point. The context consists of a record that has a single row of the column fields in it. And it is called a column in SharePoint, which is corresponding to the SQL’s field.