You need continuous access to your data. Even an hour of downtime can cost your organization thousands of dollars, according to a recent study by the International Data Group.
A key part of running your business is keeping your data safe. Many businesses lose critical data because they don’t have a data backup solution. Microsoft Azure offers reliable and affordable backup and site recovery for your data and applications. And you only pay for the storage you use. There are no typical infrastructure costs or data transfer fees. You receive the same level of protection that Microsoft enterprise customers enjoy.
Benefits of cloud backup and storage
- Lower costs for small and midsized businesses
- Higher availability—the cloud has a built-in design for high availability to your data, configuring live resources to automatically take over for failed ones
- Ease of deployment—Once an administrator configures the system, it just works.
- World-class security—With Microsoft Azure cloud services, all data is encrypted to and from the cloud and while at rest.
World-class security—With Microsoft Azure cloud services, all data is encrypted to and from the cloud and while at rest.
What are your risks?
- Data loss—without sufficient backup and storage, your company risks data loss during a natural disaster
- High costs for downtime—Thirty-three percent of the respondents to a 2014 IDG Enterprise survey cited business continuity as a driver spurring cloud initiatives in their organization
- Lack of compliance