For many cloud services Azure PaaS is the right choice for many cloud users. Platform as a service (PaaS) is a main key Azure Component, which is useful for buyers and profitable for sellers. Microsoft Azure and Windows Server applications are finally symbiotic as well. The major goal of Microsoft Azure and Windows Server is to make Azure cloud hosted by Windows Server alternative or supplement which means Azure delivers PaaS feature to applications.
A user with Windows Server applications, Azure reinstates both the hardware and platform software. Hence, Azure relocates software licensing charges as well as maintenance costs.
PaaS is Azure’s best feature and clearest differentiator. Additionally, to limit cloud costs, PaaS facilitates hybrid cloud operation. To make this, PaaS facilitates a complete cloud software and hardware platform for applications compatible with Microsoft’s on-premises tools. Azure recommends cloud-friendly implementations on well- accepted server APIs for service such as SharePoint. As Microsoft controls the data centre version of the same APIs, it can create flexibility and hybridization into the cloud and data center.
Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) allows IT department to concentrate efforts on their custom applications, not the platform they run on. With the Windows Azure, organization’s IT team can develop custom solutions and manage design, development and deployment, exclusive of the need to purchase and manage the server hardware, software, storage, security or networks which is used to deliver the solution.
Bitscape is a premier partner with Microsoft where Bitscape customer will receive a license to take advantage of Microsoft Azure’s IaaS solution. As of now Bitscape supports Azure’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering, the latest announcement provides the creation of hybrid cloud infrastructure by promoting Bitscape customers to consider Azure to power the infrastructure which undergirds its PaaS infrastructure .
As time goes Windows Azure has established and more and more organizations start looking at Azure to solve some of their needs.
PaaS benefits are more than grid computing fulfillment. Microsoft controls middleware in Azure and Windows Server, ensuring on-premises programs can take full advantage of cloud.
Clients of Bitscape have profited from this service model. If you would like to discover potential for your organization contact us to schedule a consultation.
Azure Site Recovery assists you to protect important applications by coordinating the imitation and recovery of physical or virtual machines. Your organization can replicate to your own data centre, to a hosting service provider or even to Azure to avoid the expense and complexity of building and managing your own secondary location.
Azure Site Recovery adds to your business continuity and disaster recovery strategy by coordinating replication, failover and recovery of virtual machines in a number of deployment scenario.
Azure Site Recovery assists to protect the critical applications running in your datacenter with flexible recovery plans. Microsoft Azure Site Recovery is a Microsoft Azure service that will enable failover for on-premises Hyper-Virtual machines.
Azure Site Recovery is secure. It neither captures your application data nor has any information about what is running inside your virtual machines. Internet connectivity is not needed either from the Hyper-V hosts or the virtual machines.
As replication is between your own enterprise and service provide sites, no application data is sent to Azure. Only metadata, like VM or cloud names, that is needed to coordinate failover, is sent to Azure.
Your all data is stored in “YOUR” storage account on top of the world class geo-redundant storage provided by Azure.
Earlier Azure Site Recovery was known as Hyper-V Recovery Manager. New capabilities will facilitate customers to replicate VMs from their own data centers directly to Azure and coordinate the recovery of workloads in a cloud computing environment.
The highlighted features of Azure Site Recovery:
- Simplify – Site Recovery ,facilitates your business continuity and disaster recovery by making it easy to configure replication and run failover and recovery for you on-premises workloads and applications.
- Replication – you can replicate on-premises workloads to Azure storage, or to a secondary datacenter.
- Vault – to manage duplication you can set up a Site Recovery Vault in an Azure region you select. All metadata remains within that region.
- Metadata- no application data is sent to Azure. Site recovery only requires metadata such as virtual machine and VMM cloud means, in order to coordinate replication and failover.
- Connection to Azure – management servers communicate with Azure depending on your deployment scenario. For example if your organization is replicating virtual machines located in an on premises VMM cloud, the VMM server communicates with Site Recovery over an encrypted outbound HTTPS connection. No connection is needed from the virtual machines or Hyper-V hosts.
Bitscape is one of the trustworthy technology partners who turn your business innovation ideas into reality. At Bitscape we combine your unique needs with technology and strategy to rapidly realize your business goals.
Microsoft Azure applies a specialized operating system, which is known as Microsoft Azure, to run its “fabric layer”.
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform which facilitates the quick build, deployment and management of application across a global network of Microsoft –managed datacenters.
Windows Azure : it is a cloud-computing infrastructure and platform which is known as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) for creating, deploying and managing applications through a global network of Microsoft- managed datacenters. It is a service from Microsoft allowing companies to host their applications in the Cloud so they don’t require purchasing or managing their own servers.
Advantages with Windows Azure:
- Fund savings and Quick Scalability – with the Windows Azure, companies need to pay for the resources which their applications are using. Whether a company requires increasing its number of users or its data storage, for example, Microsoft can simply adjust their rate, making it extremely convenient and scalable. With this “pay-as-you-go” approach, business only pay for the amount of space which they need, instead of having to pay for the empty storage at the maximum amount which they may never use. Further, companies using Windows Azure need not to buy, manage, administer performance maintenance, configure hardware and operating system, and pay the electricity costs for their own machines, lot of savings of time and money.
- Trustworthy – in addition to cost savings and quick scalability, another most awesome advantage of Windows Azure and Iaas/PaaS model is its trustworthiness. Windows services are offered from cloud data centers which have multiple built-in redundancies. If company’s one server crashes then a company’s applications will automatically run on another server in the data centre.
- Simple and easy upgrades: Microsoft Azure supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third party software and system. Latest application upgrade can be easily added.
Bitscape Azure consultants can assist your organization to determine whether Microsoft Azure is the model for your business – working with you to identify your requirement for a successful move into the cloud.
Bitscape is a partner of Microsoft Azure. We can assist you to plan and deploy efficient migration onto various Microsoft cloud services. Microsoft is accessible as both Platform-as-a –Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure- as-a-Service – Microsoft Azure recommends Virtualization through its mature Hyper-V technology. For the Microsoft Azure projects, we have been noticed that small organizations can benefit from the economies of scale. While in the case of large scale implementations, we have observed that cloud services like Microsoft Azure allow companies to cut their IT “Maintenance” and increase their productivity.
Features of Windows Azure IaaS include:
- Extremely available and scalable.
- Complete SQL Server functionality.
- Capability Hybrid service and application infrastructure.
- Strong health metrics dashboards.
- Enterprise grade support.
Windows Azure IaaS is well managed compute service which provides complete control of the OS and the application platform stack to the application developers and IT Professional which is analogous to Hyper-V and other virtualization platforms. The element of deployment is at the granularity of a virtual machine. Your organization can deploy virtual machines for the development with the help of IT Professionals. Although developers get complete control of the stack at the time of design, still the deployment needs to consider the systematic qualities of the application influenced by the storage, virtual networking and managed services ecosystem which surrounds it. While IaaS provides design time portability, in meantime the application may take advantage of the managed services which will impact its overall portability.
The powerful capability of IaaS facilitates your business access to:
- On-demand infrastructure which scales and adapts to your changing business needs.
- Deployment, development and scaling options for any web application.
- Provide fast and easy way to create mobile apps.
- The capability to develop and test application faster, at lower cost, with the flexibility to deploy as per requirement.
- Durable cloud storage, backup, scalable and recovery solutions for any data.
Microsoft Azure Backup is a key component of Microsoft’s Azure cloud services. Multiple users can use the cloud service which allows data to be backed up to the Azure cloud. Azure reinstates on-premise or other offsite backup solution and offers world-class reliability, security and competitiveness.
Azure Backup is scalable clarification which protects your application data with zero capital investment and minimal operating costs.
Widows Azure Backup is based on cloud backup solution for Windows Server which allows files and folders to be backed up and recovered from the cloud, and facilitates off-site protection against data loss. Azure Backup helps IT administrators and developers with the option to back up and protect critical data in easy recoverable way from any location without spending any hardware cost.
Windows Azure Backup is created on the Windows Azure Platform and uses Windows Azure blob storage for storing customer data. Windows server utilizes the downloadable Windows Azure Backup Agent to transfer file and folder data securely and efficiently to the Windows Azure Backup Service.
Besides facilitating cloud backup for Windows Server, Windows Azure Backup Services also offers ability to backup data from System Centre Data Protection Manger and Windows Server Essentials, to the cloud.
Objectives for Azure Backup
These days’ organizations are increasingly using Azure Backup as prices, reliability, integrity and data management offers a compelling solution for their backup needs.
- The reliability, flexibility and safety by Azure Backup deliver a enhanced quality of service than other solutions in the same price band.
- Azure Backup is an element of a larger Azure suite with complementary world-class Azure services.
- Periodically Incremental data changes are sent to Azure backup using compression, and encryption delivering efficiency and longer retention.
- Azure backup has unique feature that all the effort related to backup management is left to Microsoft rather than to customer.
- There is no downtime involved during virtual machine backup.
- Recovery points are accessible for easy restore in the Azure Backup vault.
The advantage which Azure facilitates is, in a sense, fairly straightforward.
The Windows Azure Backup performance backups by tracking file and makes block level changes only by transferring the changed blocks, so it reduces the storage and bandwidth utilization. Azure Backup uses storage efficiently by only storing the changes.
In today’s business priorities are shifting. The most important and greater focus is being placed on accelerating the growth of your business with reducing the cost of maintaining your applications and legacy systems and shifting your resources to higher value, innovative projects. Windows Azure has become premier solution to concentrating these business needs. As a leading cloud platform, Windows Azure offers a convincing set of features and capabilities to realize the benefits of cloud computing.
Bitscape, an elite Microsoft partner and member of the Azure Circle program, offers dedicate global solutions for providing enterprise-level. Azure services meet your unique goals and requirements.
One of the large company Microsoft, which has extensive experience of managing large data centers, are offering customers to “rent” data capacity. This is one of the most immense news for the companies which want to focus on their core business application and not worry about the underlying platform. Microsoft cloud platform offering is called Windows Azure.
Bitscape offers a full suite of services including:
- Realize the benefits of cloud and identify applications best suited for Azure.
- Shift workloads, transfer the existing applications and extend on-premise applications to Azure.
- Convert the applications and deploy to Azure.
- Development, designing and test public or hybrid application on Azure.
- Re-deployment or deployment packaged applications on Azure in a public, private or hybrid.
- Provide dedicated, skill excellence, global support team.
- Securing cloud deployment with an advanced protection, monitoring, governance and automation.
Benefits of Bitscape Application Services for Windows Azure include:
- Outstanding relationship with Microsoft, translating into deeper insight and early access to new features and capabilities.
- Solution centers with excellence skillful assistance where you can explore issues like performance, security and governance.
- Group of skilled, dedicated professionals who specialize in Windows Azure deployments.
We at Bitscape, make sure you achieve the benefits of Windows Azure is cost-effective.
Bitscape’s Cloud consulting services facilitates our customers to assess parts of clouds as their IT service delivery strategy, categorized which enterprise applications can be moved to the cloud, and also helps to identify target operating models, processes and technology which are essential for using cloud. We at Bitscape, use different range of cloud assessment to assess the presentation and capabilities of the various cloud services.
In business every owner has these questions, what is the most excellent course to the cloud for your organization? How the organization know which applications to host in the cloud – and which cloud technologies are the best suitable? Bitscape’s Cloud consulting services can facilitates our clients to speed up their drive to the cloud, renovate IT and reduce operational costs.
Our team of consultants contributes their efforts with you to assess the suitability of your applications for the cloud, choosing the right platform, and define a cloud strategy and roadmap for renovation and growth.
Need of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is one of the unique type of technology which transform the role of enterprise IT division from operating back office transactional systems of record to operating cutting edge real-time systems of commitment. The reality is to move towards cloud cannot be implemented haphazardly. A suitable and appropriate cloud strategy should take into account which can be technologically fit for each application and environment. Additionally, the probable investment cost and the revenue generated from business should be planned accordingly.
Many originations are realizing the benefits of moving to the cloud. The main part where complexities involved in implementation compared to the term cost benefit which moves fixed costs into operational costs. In reality cloud offers more than just cost saving. The first question which comes in everyone’s mind is that, WHT CLOUD? And the answer is,
- In today’s fast growing world every IT department is highly active in doing operational works which consists almost more than 70% of time and money which leave them with only 30% to innovate something new as far as technology is concerned.
Bitscape will facilities and assist your business goals and objectives to categorized regions where the cloud resourses can be valuable and appropriate . The cloud with high efficiency will be merging with business and application so that in order to identify the most significant area of value. Once the business key strategies are identified, system and applications will be review for cloud viability. The result will be planned which guides your organization so that you may leverage the benefits of cloud computing while minimizing the downside risk.
- Evaluations: detail evaluations of existing infrastructure.
- Classifying pain Points: classifying the point which may create difficulties while employing Cloud in existing infrastructure.
- Security Audit: Identifying data security concerns.
- Selecting appropriate Architecture: selecting a appropriate cloud architecture as per customer requirements, fitting faultlessly into their current IT landscape be it private, Public or Hybrid model.
- Designing of Cloud Adoption strategy: the appropriate and accurate designing of strategy to implement the cloud so that the relocation and amalgamation happens without any fault and issues.
- Business Continuity: ascertaining the plans for enterprise business continuity with covering backup, disaster recovery, high availability and preventing failovers so that business reamins unaffected.
Cloud computing is classifed as a kind of computing which based on sharing computing resources rather than having local server or personal devices which can manage applications. Cloud computing is a technology which employs the internet and central remote servers to maintain data and applications.
Cloud computing facilitates business and consumers to use applications without installing and accessing their personal files at any computer with just internet access. With this technology computing can be much more efficient by centralizing data storage, processing and bandwidth.
In a very simple term Cloud computing involves delivering hosted services over the internet. These services divided under three categories,
- Infrastructure – as- a- Service (IaaS)
- Platform – as – a – Service (PaaS)
- Software – as – a – Service (SaaS)
Cloud computing is nothing but delivering hosted services over the internet.
Cloud computing, the word “Cloud” narrates as image for “the internet”, so the phrase cloud computing means, “ a category of internet-based computing”, where special services – like servers and storage and application – are distributed to an organization’s and devices through the internet.
Functioning of Cloud Computing:
The main objective of cloud computing is to manage traditional or high-performance computing power, which generally used by military and research facilities, to execute consumer-oriented applications like financial portfolios, to deliver personalized information, to facilitates data storage or power large, immersive online computer games.
To perform these tasks, cloud computing uses network of large group of servers which typically rus on low – cost consumer PC technology with specialized connections to spread data processing chores across them. This shared IT infrastructure contains large pools of system which are connected together. Very frequently, Virtualization techniques are used to maximize the power of cloud computing.
Cloud computing assures numerous attractive benefits for business and end users. Three of them cloud computing benefits which are excellent are,
Self- service provisioning: End users can twist up computing capital for the almost any type of workload as per the demand.
Elasticity: companies or business organization can increase computing or reduce computing demand as per the demand.
Payment as per the use: computing resources measures at a rough level, where users need to pay only for the resources and workloads they use.
Architecture of Cloud Computing
In the conversation of Cloud computing system, it will be easier to divide it into two sections: the front end and the back end. Both the ends connected with each other through a network, mostly the Internet. The front end is the user of computer or client and the back end is the “cloud” section of the system.
The front end contains the client’s computer or can say computer network and the application which required accessing the cloud computing system. All cloud computing systems are not necessarily same user interface. Services such as Web-based email programs controls existing web browsers like Internet Explores or Firefox.