SharePoint has proven a boon for small and large businesses. It enables easy designing and development of corporate websites. It is a secure place to upload, store, organize and share information from anywhere within the network. A conventional internet web browser is all you need to get every information or data on this amazing online sharing platform.
Highlights of SharePoint
SharePoint provides an efficient way to store and access relevant information over the intranet. It helps to:
- Share and Collaborate in a Simple Seamless Way – With SharePoint, sharing and collaborating between different departments becomes extremely easy. It is the perfect platform for your employees to organize and collaborate on content, news, data, and any other information, staying on the same level at all times.
- Connect Easily within the Organization – You can easily design portals and intranet connections that allow authorized personnel within your organization to stay connected with each other. You can easily share other common resources and applications besides simple data. This is the ideal way to broadcast information in a dynamic way.
- Gain Intelligence and Insight into Business – Advanced and powerful systems instantly help you find relevant files and information. It helps your people to stay connected constantly for better and more efficient collaboration between sections of your business organization.
- Effectively Authorize Access to Content – SharePoint provides extensive security support for users at the library folder, list, website, and item levels. Security is role-based at every level, thus ensuring access to only authorized personnel.
- Efficiently Litigate with eDiscovery – SharePoint eDiscovery and its compliance features efficiently recover and manage evidence. This is highly useful when it comes to civil litigations. It also efficiently manages records for your organization.
Features of SharePoint
These are the salient features that make SharePoint one of the top corporate organization systems today:
- File storing and sharing – Store files up to 1 TB per user and easily share on OneDrive storage.
- External sharing – Share all contents within and outside your organization in a safe and secure manner.
- Content management – Maintain your content in lists and libraries with records management, metadata, and retention policies.
- Common team site – Offer your team a common platform to organize, collaborate, and get updated through content, data and news.
- Efficient communication – Share and communicate your organization’s or team’s message broadly through vibrant and dynamic communication sites.
- Innovative intranet – Develop efficient intranet and private networks within your organization. These help to relay your messages, stories, information, and important news, along with sharing resources, engaging personnel, and streamlining business processes.
- Smartphone apps – With the efficient SharePoint mobile apps for Android, Windows, and iOS smartphones, you can easily access your intranet connection, view team sites, and use the content. OneDrive mobile apps are also designed for Android, Windows and iOS smartphones.
- Automating business – Easily automate business processes and workflows to efficiently use resources and personnel.
- Satisfactory search results – Now get extremely relevant search results faster, with customized search engine systems across Office 365.
Benefits of SharePoint
These are the top benefits that you get when you integrate Nintex SharePoint solutions with your business organization:
- Easy integration – You can design and develop workflows that can easily connect and interact with your existing business applications. This works efficiently with Salesforce as well as cloud-based services, such as Box, Yammer, Twitter, etc.
- Automatic document generation – With the Nintex Document Generation for SharePoint, you can now create dynamic, compliant and data-based documents automatically.
Please Get in Touch today or drop your inquires at email@example.com