Learn how Mazik Global used Dynamics 365 and PowerApps to develop applications for COVID-19 in this video. MazikCare is a healthcare cloud platform based on Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform that provides a flexible, modular approach to healthcare business management. Mazik Global continuously innovates with solutions such as this by utilizing Microsoft platforms.
In this customer story, learn how MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connected Field Service and Azure IoT services to respond proactively to potential problems and fix them before they cause disruptions. Dynamics 365 gives their workforce the tools to work more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction.
This blog post by Microsoft details benefits of connected field service and outlines five ways to tell when a company is ready to equip their organization with connected field service.
The United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited (UFA) is a prominent agriculture Co-operative that supplies a variety of services and products to its customers. UFA hit a roadblock when its on-premises SAP infrastructure began slowing productivity and creating errors, so they approached Microsoft for help. UFA migrated their SAP to Microsoft Azure in just over a month, eliminating performance issues, reducing software implementation times, and gaining scalability.
Microsoft has the tools, resources, and experience to help your business manage financial risk while fighting against fraud. This infographic visually represents potential vulnerabilities and explains how fraud detection serves to eliminate them.
Learn how organizations drive profitability and innovation using predictive financial insights with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Dynamics 365 Finance enables users to modernize their global financial operations, monitor performance in real time, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to foster business growth.
2020 has requisite all the businesses to transform from desk to desktop and the year was a wake-up call for everyone. Professionals have lost the jobs and businesses have faced losses due to digital absence. As we all have to keep on moving with the situation, tech experts have built a vision to help empower the corporate world with digital technology that opens the doors of potential to stay adaptable and sustainable throughout the coming decade and surpassing.
Recently in an event of Microsoft Ignite 2021, a huge technological revolution was announced for various business growth. In individual technology, they have highlighted the paramount business application benefits so that all industries can advance their techs.
Best Announcements by Ignite 2021 for Business Empowerment
- New and updated capabilities are added between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams to make processes more collaborative and accessible.
- Sellers will be able to track the career movements of contacts using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Without leaving Dynamics 365 Sales; in Microsoft Teams, the sales records connectivity feature will be available.
- Marketers will get the feature to set up, promote and report events hosted on Microsoft Teams directly from Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- With access to Microsoft Teams, chat capability agents can easily find and collaborate with the right SMEs directly from the flow of their work to rapidly resolve customer issues.
- Task management functionality allows managers and workers to create task lists, manage assignment criteria and track task status with native integrations among Commerce back office, retail store, and Microsoft Teams applications.
- Human Resources (HR) will be available later this year directly within Microsoft Teams, giving employees self-service access that can free up HR staff.
- Managers will be able to easily review and approve time-off requests with just a few clicks.
How to Improve the Customer Journey through Personalized Interactions?
Now a day user expectation is changing significantly. Businesses need to expand from segment-based to moment-based marketing, from megaphone messaging to personalizing a holistic customer journey for everyone. Updates to Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, and Dynamics 365 Customer Voice help businesses reach this goal.
Microsoft has announced real-time customer journey orchestration capabilities in Dynamic 365 Marketing to be released as a part of the April release wave-1 updates in Europe and North America. Various teams of marketing, sales, commerce, and services will be able to drive real-time engagement experience to earn loyalty faster than usual. Also, they will have artificial intelligence (AI) across digital and physical touchpoints to build customer trust with a unified, adaptable platform.
One of the amazing capabilities of Microsoft Teams Connect is seamless & collaborative connections. With it, organizations will be able to leverage interruption-free connectivity between team & customers, partners, suppliers, or other external parties. The shared channels are now in present with private preview. The motive behind the step was to add user experience as well as increase deep collaboration capabilities to bring teams & businesses together.
As per Mr. Jared Spataro, Corporate VP for Microsoft 365 few additions were essentially in demand like,
- External/Internal chat from the same platform
- Meetings scheduling
- App collaboration and real-time document co-authoring
- Maintaining control over how users access data and information
His ultimate goal or presentation was revolving around hybrid workplace availability because
To highlight the inspirations and excitement of the announcement Mr. Satya Nadella, CEO-Microsoft also tweeted a short video describing the change in employee expectations and addressed flexibility as a key.
As the world recovers, it will require much more from the cloud to address our most pressing challenges, and ensure nobody is left behind. At #MSIgnite today, I shared 5 key attributes that will drive the next generation of innovation from the cloud. pic.twitter.com/MR9MuQWbOE
— Satya Nadella (@satyanadella) March 2, 2021
Improvements in Power Platforms for better Business Reporting
Through power platforms, various businesses get additional self-support via Power Automate Desktop at no extra cost. It helps in creating automated workflows between apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
In addition to this Microsoft Ignite 2021 also launched capabilities in analytics and insights tools know as Power Platform. Microsoft Power Automate Desktop offers robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities to automate time-consuming manual work with ease that too with present Windows 10 at no additional cost.
The latest update to Power BI Premium is now live with,
- Flexibility to license per user or per capacity;
- Faster processing — up to 16x performance boost with Microsoft managed architecture;
- Autoscale to automatically add capacity when needed; and
- Consistent and reliable cost management with utilization metrics.
Top 5 Pillars of Tech intensity
Mr. Satya Nadella CEO of Microsoft explained the importance of Tech intensity addressing five pillars,
- Ubiquitous and decentralized computing
- Sovereign data and ambient intelligence
- Empowered creators and communities everywhere
- Expanded economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce
- Trust by design
A cloud built for the next decade https://t.co/JAMiZvq5pM
— Satya Nadella (@satyanadella) March 2, 2021
“Every organization will need to harness these five attributes to build their own digital tech intensity so they can create the proprietary technology required to generate durable competitive advantage. They will need not only to adopt technology but build their own technology.”
His vision behind the presentation was to let professionals discover the cloud advances that will enable every organization in every sector to create a broad economic surplus. He believes,
“A cloud that helps small businesses become more productive, multinationals more competitive, non-profits more effective, and governments more efficient, that improves healthcare and educational outcomes, amplifies human ingenuity, and allows people everywhere to reach higher.”
To conclude the entire event below are the highlights that prove the ability of technology in support of business empowerment.
- New integrations between dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams make business processes more collaborative and accessible.
- Dynamics 365 intelligent order management coming in preview.
- Real-time personalized customer experience capabilities coming to dynamics 365 marketing in public preview.
- Robotic process automation from Microsoft power automate now included with windows 10.
- New Power BI premium architecture and features now in preview.
- Microsoft launches open-source low-code programming language, Microsoft Power FX.
- Power platform releases new it governance and security features.
- Power virtual agents AI capabilities released in preview.
- New Microsoft industry clouds released to preview; healthcare cloud updated.
According to Harvard Business Review, 99% of businesses surveyed reported they intend to implement big data analytics and AI in the near future. On the flipside, only around 30% have succeeded. This article makes a case for accelerating plans to integrate big data analytics and AI into business practices. With the Microsoft Azure cloud, Bitscape helps turn plans into action by using Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics to gain the deep data insights needed to spark innovation and growth.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service enables businesses to move from reactive to proactive field service by bringing together IoT and AI with Field Service. It leverages advanced analytics, machine learning and the Internet of Things to move organizations from a costly break-fix model to a never-fail service model.
Redefine service with Dynamics 365 and enhance your customers’ experiences. Contact us today to get started!
Honeywell has always been known for making “things.” Thanks to the power of data and Dynamics 365, it now makes connected things — leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) to drive innovation and deliver more value to customers.
“Honeywell has always made great products,” says Scott Harkins, Vice President of Honeywell’s IoT Partner Programs, Connected Homes. “Now we make great products that are connected. And this connectivity unlocks a whole new relationship with our consumers. For the first time, we’re learning from massive numbers of consumers how they use our products and what’s of interest to them. And we can inform them when we add new features.”
How can you harness the full power of data? With Dynamics 365, you can deliver predictive and proactive service that improve customer experiences and empower employees. Bitscape can help. Contact us today to get started.